January is all about money
- The 1st day of every month is Budget day –
- a budget should show both Income and Out goings
- an estimated amount and an exact amount
- a budget should be updated regularly
- God as commissioned us to be good and faithful stewards with all that we have, we should learn how to do this daily.
- Create a Budget and make a goal to stick to it for 3 months
- Track daily expenses
- Track Savings
- Open an online current and savings accounts
- if you are living continually in your overdraft, then switch banks
- make an arrangement to pay the overdraft back
- don’t use an overdraft facility in the future.
- Commit to paying 10% tithe on all income
- Commit to fasting at least once a month and paying and generous fast offering
- Save £100 in ready cash
- Save the equivalent of two months outgoings
- Save for things that you need
- Work; gain skills that will allow you to get employment
- if necessary and if it is possible one parent should stay home with the children
- if you are staying home, make housework your employment
Other things –
- Read The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ
- colour in I HAVE READ THE BOOK OF MORMON chart
- use a coloured pencil to mark one or more verses that speak to you every time you read
- Set a goal to Ponderize one verse of scripture a week
- use a different colour and mark them in your scriptures
- Pray often, on your own and with your family
- Read the scriptures with your children and allow them to read them to you
- colour in the Scripture Caterpillar as each verse is completed.
- Be a disciple of Jesus Christ
- What’s your WORD for the year? – mine is SURRENDER!
- Do everything in the Lord’s way.
NOT started yet? It’s never too late to begin and catch up.