Day 24: Jesus Cared for His Loved Ones and So Can You
5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.
6 When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.”
To Do List
- Go around the dinner table tonight and tell each person why he or she is loved.
- Text an old friend who’s been on your mind lately.
- Send a handwritten note to someone.
- Protect someone’s good name. Don’t gossip.
- Try to be a better listener. Make eye contact, ask questions, and don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
- Help a friend who is going through a rough time by offering to make him or her food, helping around the house, or just taking time to listen.