Day 23: Jesus was a Peacemaker and You Can Be One Too
“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”
Families fall out over the oddest of things, but it is what we do next that matters. Recently i have spoken to my children and warned them that in time, they may fall out with each other and not want to speak to each other, this is the natural man and cannot be helped. But, what you do next can be helped – if you fall out with each other, be a peacemaker and put things right as soon as you can.
To Do List
- Take time to listen to someone with a different point of view. Don’t argue; just listen.
- Bring more peace into your life with some calming music.
- Help mend a rift between family members or friends.
- Take a break from combative internet rhetoric for a day (or forever).
- Offer a compliment or a smile to someone who is having a rough day.
- Sit down with loved ones to plan a calming family getaway.