Day 17: Jesus Cared for His Mother and So Can You
“25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.”
To Do List
- Help your mother understand a new form of technology.
- Re-create a photo from your childhood and give it to your mother.
- Set a goal to pray and give thanks for your mother every day.
- Record your mother sharing her life story.
- Learn more about how Heavenly Father feels about mothers.
- Compile a list with your siblings of your mother’s favorite sayings.
- Read this account of the Savior’s last words to His mother.
- Seriously, call your mother.