Tools for the journey
- Learn to cook simple, wholesome meals
- Build a simple food store (How to…after Christmas)
- Learn a simple cookie recipe
Day 7: Jesus fed the hungry and do can you
In a world where so many have much and hunger should be a thing of the past, isn’t it time that we shared what we have with those who have not?
The next time you go to the supermarket look out for food donation area and buy just one more item and leave it behind when you leave. Pray to know who you can help and where you can serve and then take action and do so.
Be grateful for the food that you have and the means that allow you to purchase the food that you have, pray over your food before you eat it, no matter how simple the food.
“And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass,
and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven,
he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples,
and the disciples to the multitude.”
To Do List
- Find a food bank and either donate food or offer to help.
- Make two batches of cookies and give one away.